Thursday 14 January 2010

10th January- Home time.



7am- muffin time.
We got up, showered and packed up our last bits ready to meet in the lobby at 10am where we put our cases in the back ballroom.
For the rest of the day I went up to the upper east side with Toni to look around as this is the only area we had not been to yet.
We also went to research some baby shops for one of the next modules briefs and came across a shop called 'buy buy baby' which was massive and had buy in bulk everything.
After our short outing we headed back to the hotel to meet the group and get onto the coach back to JFK.
We had heard the flight before ours to Heathrow had been cancelled so we were all a bit worried about getting home. But all was fine and we checking in as normal and our flight was on time at precisely 7.01pm.
I hate night flights and this one was not too enjoyable.
First of all I had to experience the dreaded take off. We decided to all watch 'The Time Travellers Wife' where we all cried, had a not so enjoyable Turkey dinner and as we came into land unfortunately I was sick.
Very bad times.
So I stepped off the plane, feeling like death, but seriously missing NY.
I loved my time in New York even though it was my third time I don't think I could ever get bored of that place.


I will live there someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment